What makes this Kruger Lodge Tour special?
It explores Kruger National Park and two top Private Game Reserves in Greater Kruger (Thornybush and Klaserie).
All game drives are conducted in open safari vehicles accompanied by expert and knowledgeable guides and game rangers.
Highlights on this short Budget Kruger Safari include:
- Two nights Lodge Accommodation near Thornybush Game Reserve.
- One night's Lodge Accommodation in Klaserie Game Reserve.
- Thornybush Private Game Reserve afternoon/night game drive.
- Game viewing in Kruger National Park in open safari vehicles.
- Bush walk & game drive in Klaserie Private Game Reserve of Greater Kruger.
Discover two of South Africa's best private game parks in Greater Kruger and visit the world-famous Kruger National Park - in just four days!
This excellent value-for-money Greater Kruger Safari includes:
- Return shuttle from Johannesburg to Greater Kruger.
- Three night’s accommodation in en suite rooms at exclusive safari lodges.
- All meals as per the tour itinerary and teas/coffees - This includes most meals.
- Transfers between game drives and safari stops and parks.
Get the best of both national and private game reserve safari experiences, staying in authentic and comfortable safari lodges in Greater Kruger Park.
All three of these South African game parks are renowned for excellent sightings of Africa's Big Five - lion, leopard, rhino, elephant and buffalo. These top game parks are also home to a variety of other wild animals, such as hyena, cheetah, giraffe, zebra and various antelope species.
The open vehicle game drives take you through diverse habitats in search of Africa's wildlife, as well as offering superb bird watching!
[update: the featured tour is no longer on offer, but we have many similar alternatives]
Hone in on one of the private game reserves of Greater Kruger:
- Timbavati Safaris
- Sabi Sands Safaris
- Balule Private Game Reserve Safaris
- Thornybush Private Game Reserve Safaris
Or take a look at our affordable Kruger Park Safaris for more options.