African Budget Safaris is Hiring!
Our established online travel agency, based in Hout Bay (Cape Town), is expanding and on the hunt for some fresh talent to complement our professional team.
We are looking for a mid to senior level Tour Consultant to handle inbound enquiries for East and Southern Africa, in a fast-paced environment.
This job vacancy is a contract position.
The right person for the job will have the following:
- A minimum of 3 years Travel Industry experience in inbound travel to East and Southern Africa (online travel consultancy experience a bonus)
- Have excellent geographic knowledge of East and Southern Africa
- English as a first language
- Travel qualification or previous work-related training
- Ability to work under pressure with excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are essential
- Must be proficient in Microsoft office
- Be able to work in a team environment, as well as independently
- Possess a drivers license and own vehicle
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Sell travel arrangements and related services to clients
- Ensure sales goals are met in a professional and consultative manner
- Use preferred vendors stipulated by the company
- Compile travel packages for clients
Remuneration - dependant on experience (+ Commission)
If you fit the spec's and want to join us - send your updated CV to African Budget Safaris.