1. Get away from the hustle and bustle of daily living on an African Safari that gives you a complete change in scenery. Travel through Africa at a relaxed pace getting in touch with nature, far away from the stresses of modern life. A really great way to recharge your batteries and explore untamed places.
2. African budget safaris are an affordable travel choice, offering excellent value for money. As most African wildlife safaris include accommodation, meals, sightseeing and game viewing you get to manage your budget more closely before the trip and reduce unexpected extra costs that often add up on holidays. When choosing a safari package you get the best travel deals because established tour operators can offer unbeatable safari deals.
3. To see Africa's wild animals in the flesh, while you still can (many are endangered)! Watch wild animals roaming freely in the bush, falling asleep to the sounds of nature. Visit birding havens, experience the thrill of tracking wildlife on foot and searching for nocturnal animals in 4x4 safari vehicles. An African safari gives you the chance to glimpse rare and powerful creatures, immersing yourself in the wilderness of Africa and filling your senses its raw beauty.
4. It's easy! Kick back and relax while someone else takes care of the logistics on your African trip. Enjoy the perks of going on a safari package with a trusted and experienced tour operator (like African Budget Safaris) avoiding many of the hitches that can sometimes surprise you in a dynamic place like Africa.
5. African Safaris are a safe yet adventurous way to explore this special part of the world. There are African Safaris catering for everyone's needs, with many family friendly holiday packages as well as budget safaris tailored for young travellers in search of adventure. Safari companies know Africa and how to travel on this continent - so you can unwind, knowing that you are in good hands!
6. Witness awe-inspiring scenery and magnificent natural and historical sights! On an African safari there are plenty of stunning photographic opportunities for memorable photos of the places, people and wild animals you get up close to on your journey.
7. The safari guides and game rangers know what they're doing and where to go to get the most out of your time in Africa. Avoid getting lost, arriving as the gates of a game reserve close and staring at wildlife you can't identify. The knowledgable and experienced guides on an African Safari not only show you the way, but also give you more insight into the movements and behaviour of Africa's wild animals, as well as a deeper understanding of the cultures and sights you visit on your travels.
8. Meet new people from around the world! Although you can book an African Safari as a group if you want to travel with friends and family, you can also share the adventure with travellers from across the planet making friends as you go. An Africa Safari is a great way to get to know fellow travellers, as well as getting to meet the local people living in Africa.
9. Action packed itineraries ensure that you see as much of Africa as possible on your trip and don't miss out on travel highlights along the way. Visit well-selected safari destinations and hidden wildlife gems en-route making for a more rewarding and smoother journey through Africa.
10. Last but not least - taking an African budget safari helps support nature conservation and wildlife rehabilitation across Africa. The cost of an African safari includes conservation fees for the game parks and wildlife centers that we visit, helping to protect these wilderness areas and the wildlife that inhabits them. Many safaris include accommodation at environmentally responsible lodges and safari camps that contribute towards the well-being African wildlife, as well as local communities.