South Africa’s National Parks by Province
Going on a budget safari in South Africa, here are the national parks by province.
Eastern Cape National Parks
- Addo Elephant National Park – BIG 5
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
For budget-friendly tours visiting the Eastern Cape browse our upcoming Port Elizabeth tour departures.
Northern Cape Parks
- Ai-Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Mokala National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
Western Cape National Parks
- Agulhas National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- West Coast National Park
For budget tours to the Northern and Western Cape view our upcoming Cape Town tour departures.
Free State Province Parks
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
Limpopo Province & Mpumalanga National Parks
- Kruger National Park – BIG 5
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
North West Province National Parks
- Pilanesberg National Park – BIG 5
For affordable safaris in the Free State, North West, Limpopo and Mpumalanga provinces view our upcoming Johannesburg tour departures.
KwaZulu-Natal Provincial Parks
- iSimangaliso Wetland Park (formerly Greater St Lucia Wetland Park)
- Hluhluwe Imfolozi Park - BIG 5
- Drakensberg National Park (uKhahlamba Park)
For budget safaris in KwaZulu-Natal browse our upcoming Durban tour departures.
For more info on South Africa's National Parks visit the SANParks website.
Many of our budget South Africa Safaris travel to multiple national parks in different provinces of the country. To see what's available browse our South Africa Tours or talk to an Africa travel expert in our team.